Are you considering publishing a blog or are you struggling to generate enough content for an existing blog? Content creation agency Flasheforward Communications makes it easy by writing the blog posts for you.
Why Do People Read Blogs?
If you understand why people read blogs, then you’ve an excellent chance of attracting readers to your blog and enticing them to come back for more. The top three reasons that people read blogs are:
- Solving problems: readers have a problem and your blog provides the solution. It’s a quick, easy and free way for people to crack the dilemmas that are bothering them.
- Information gathering: many readers enjoy the process of learning, whether it’s about cookery, health, technology or leadership. Blogs provide an informal, insightful way for people to learn and improve.
- Connecting with others: blogs provide a personal touch. Readers feel close to the blog writer and can interact with them through leaving comments or connection on social media platforms. Readers can also connect with other members of the writer’s community.
Why Publish A Blog?
Writing and publishing a blog is a significant investment for businesses, but there are many benefits that make it worthwhile:
- It’s good for SEO
- It helps drive traffic to your website
- It generates content for you to share on social media
- It answers questions people have about your business
- It attracts new customers
- It builds brand awareness
- It facilitates you to inspire people
Need Help Writing Blog Posts?
Creative writing is a skill and takes practise. If you don’t have the expertise inhouse, it would be much more cost effective to outsource the writing of your blog posts. Flasheforward’s process includes:
- researching topics for blogs
- writing an outline
- seeking feedback from you on the outline
- writing the blog post to reflect your feedback
- sourcing and editing photos to accompany each blog post
- optimising the SEO of each blog post
Fiona Ashe is a professional writer, business writing trainer (through Irish Times Training), book editor and proofreader. She provides creative writing and copywriting services, including blogs, website copy, brochures and video scripts. She has been commissioned multiple times by Fáilte Ireland to write marketing copy for hundreds of tourism businesses throughout Ireland. She currently writes blog posts for Overcast HQ.