Would you like to elevate your skills in using social media and video to connect with customers and build a walking army of brand ambassadors?
Social networks provide an unprecedented gateway to your ideal clients and – if used strategically – will make your business more efficient, effective, productive and profitable. Click here to contact us to find out how we can empower your business to thrive!
Profile of Trainer
Our social media specialist, Fiona Ashe, has delivered training through:
- Fáilte Ireland
- British Council
- Irish Internet Association / Irish Times Training
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Irish Hotels Federation
- Irish Management Institute
- Louth Local Enterprise Office
- Laois Local Enterprise Office
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Local Enterprise Office
- Dublin City Local Enterprise Office
- Dundalk Chamber of Commerce
- Drogheda Chamber of Commerce
- M50 Enterprise Platform Programme
- Novation Enterprise Platform Programme at the Regional Development Centre in Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Business Networking Groups
Fiona was one of the first SME Advisors for Bank of Ireland’s All About Business Hub, which featured the renowned ‘dragons’ from Dragons’ Den.
We would be delighted to tailor a course specifically for the needs of your company or business network. If you would like to grow your business through digital marketing, then contact us today!