“81% of businesses say video increases sales.” — OptInMonster
These days it’s all about storytelling because stories connect people, they are relatable and they evoke emotion. For brands this is important because people’s purchasing decisions are driven by how you make them feel.
Video is the most powerful way to tell your stories. It’s the closest ‘virtual’ experience that people can have of your products/services before buying them and it shows that you understand your customers’ emotional needs.
If you want to get better results for your business through your use of video, audio or the written word, then choose from these courses:
- Video Production (practical workshop during which participants script, shoot and edit videos)
- Online Video (practical workshop during which participants edit videos using a smartphone app)
- Photography and Video Production (practical workshop during which participants edit photos and videos)
- Speech Writing (practical workshop during which participants draft a speech)
- Presentation Skills and Public Speaking (practical workshop during which participants learn and practice presentation and speaking skills)
- Social Media Marketing (theoretical training in how to use social networks to grow your online community and therefore grow your business)
- Report Writing (half practical, half theoretical workshop during which participants write an executive summary and learn how to write a report)
- Business Writing (immersive workshop during which participants acquire excellent business writing skills through practical exercises)
Fiona Ashe has delivered training through:
- Fáilte Ireland
- British Council
- Irish Internet Association/Irish Times Training
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Irish Hotels Federation
- Irish Management Institute
- Grant Thornton
- Volkswagen Bank
- Electric Ireland
- AIB Start Up Academy
- Government Departments
- Louth Local Enterprise Office
- Laois Local Enterprise Office
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Local Enterprise Office
- Dublin City Local Enterprise Office
- Dundalk Chamber of Commerce
- Drogheda Chamber of Commerce
- M50 Enterprise Platform Programme
- Novation Enterprise Platform Programme at the Regional Development Centre in Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Business Networking Groups
Fiona was one of the first SME Advisors for Bank of Ireland’s All About Business Hub, which featured the renowned ‘dragons’ from Dragons’ Den.
If you would like more details of any of the courses above, please contact us.
In addition to our existing range of training courses, we would be delighted to tailor a course specifically for the needs of your company or business network. If you would like to learn how to grow your business through video or social media, then contact us today!