“Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%″ — Visually.
Telling a story through video is the most persuasive way to convince a potential client of the quality of your service. With us, you benefit from the creativity of filmmaking combined with the credibility of journalism to make your brand story impactful, authoritative and relatable.
We’ve told brand stories effectively through video for big budgets and small budgets. We can scale up or scale down production depending on your available budget, so it’s worth having a chat to see what’s achievable. You might be pleasantly surprised at how affordable our video production is!
So how much does it cost to make a video? Well…that’s like asking how much it costs to buy a car. The answer is: it depends. There are a lot of variables — such as duration, locations, cast, crew, equipment, soundtrack, etc. — that influence the budget.
So the more information you give us, the more likely we are to find ways to save you money. So why not get in touch for a no-obligation chat about how to attract your ideal customers through video marketing.
So how does Flasheforward’s process work?
We guarantee to collaborate with you on the entire video production process:
- In advance of writing the script, we’ll ask you about your target market, their needs/pain points, the purpose of your video and the story of your business.
- We’ll have a look at videos styles with you to find out what techniques you like.
- We’ll discuss visuals, interviews, voiceover, locations, narrative device, schedule, sound effects, soundtrack, and anything else you’d like included in your video.
- We will script, shoot and edit in a way that’s designed to prompt action from your target market(s), including a strong call to action.
- We will ensure that you have the opportunity to provide feedback on the script and edit, both at draft stage and at final stage, to ensure your complete satisfaction.
When shooting the video, we’ll support all of your team/staff who are appearing on camera to ensure they feel comfortable and are having fun!
Our team members have trained internationally (New York, Los Angeles, Czech Republic) and are experts in the fields of film and video. The director Fiona Ashe is also a broadcast journalist: when making videos, she asks interviewees insightful questions that reveal the heart of your passion / who you are and why you love what you do.
Exceptional storytelling is essential to making a captivating video, so a filmmaker who’s trained and experienced in the art of storytelling will bring extra expertise to your video.
If you haven’t made a video before, it can be difficult to know what questions to ask. We’d be delighted to explain the whole process to you and answer any questions you have, so that you can feel reassured about investing in video.